5 Reasons to Get a Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Running a business is stressful. With an endless to-do list and employees to oversee, keeping your commercial property clean and tidy likely not business priority. However, far too many business owners find out the hard way that commercial carpets can get very, very messy. From big businesses to small businesses, carpet is the number one type of flooring found in commercial properties across the country. Since carpet covers much of the commercial space it is considered an investment and keeping it tidy is critical to protecting that investment. The majority of cleaning crews use a vacuum and hope that is enough. Unfortunately, a simple nightly vacuum just won’t cut it.
Are you thinking that the carpet in your business is actually clean and free of stains? Well, it is important to keep in mind that not all dirty carpets reveal themselves in stained areas. In fact, there are a variety of issues that could be lurking on your carpet that are not visible to the eye. Below are 5 reasons that you probably need to get your commercial carpet professionally cleaned:
- Bugs like dust mites and fleas are likely loitering throughout your office space carpet
- Food and beverage spills happen all of the time in your office, leaving them untreated could result in odors and bacteria growth
- Skin flakes are gross to think about, but are probably occupying a large portion of the carpet in your business
- Mold is likely growing on your carpet when moisture and spills are not properly cleaned
- Dirt and dust accumulation is not covered by a vacuum and must be cleaned professionally to fully handle it
From millions of skin flakes to pounds upon pounds of dust and dirt, your commercial property can definitely use a professional cleaning from time to time. At SERVPRO, our team of commercial cleaning and restoration professionals is ready to upgrade your office space today!