Reducing Delta Variant in Your Office
As a business owner in South Florida, seeing where we are in the midst of the pandemic can be disheartening. Just a couple short months ago COVID-19 numbers were dropping significantly and everything seemed to be moving in the right direction. Unfortunately, things have taken a turn for the worse over the last several weeks. As the Delta Variant of COVID-19 spreads throughout the state, the country, and the world, businesses must make important decisions moving forward. Keeping your employees and customers safe is paramount during these trying times.
Protecting your staff and patrons during the Delta surge means taking calculated measures to remain healthy and safe. Since the numbers had been improving, many people have become a bit more relaxed about safety measures that they were strict about a few months ago. As such, it is important to reiterate to your staff and patrons just what you expect in your place of business. Being clear and detailed is critical to making sure that everyone is on the same page and taking these safety precautions seriously.
The following are some great reminders for reducing the Delta Variant of COVID-19 in your office:
- Wear a mask at all times while indoors
- Avoid touching your face as much as possible
- Turn your air conditioning unit to a cooler setting
- Open windows to maintain extra ventilation
- Disinfect any and all high touch areas – this means things like handrails, light switches, door knobs, etc.
- Disinfect any and all high touch surfaces such as telephones, computer keyboards, desks, and break room areas
- Stress that if any employee is feeling sick they are to remain home and get a COVID-19 test
- Make sure that each night the office is properly and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
While it is extremely frustrating to feel like we are backtracking as a nation, we must face this head-on as a community. At SERVPRO of North Palm Beach County we have served countless individuals and businesses in their efforts to clean, disinfect, and sanitize their homes and offices. Our specialized cleaning services have proven to do wonders in fighting against COVID-19, as we utilize special equipment to sanitize and disinfect. Call our office today to learn more about protecting your office against the Delta Variant of COVID-19.