Getting Your Business Ready for Summer Traffic
It’s no secret that South Florida is a vacation hotspot over the summer, and even during the spring months. For business owners, this means a huge opportunity to capitalize on additional foot traffic and visitors’ budgets for vacation spending. This summer should be an extremely busy one for South Florida. From long winters to the pandemic slowing down, vacationers are going to be eager to travel and, more importantly for business owners, they will be eager to spend money they have saved on travel for the last 2 years.
Owning a business in South Florida can be unpredictable. But for those companies who were able to weather the Covid storm, now is the time to capitalize on the inevitable influx of people heading our way ready to spend their money. Business owners must make a plan now in order to prepare their staff and operations for the increased foot traffic and buying potential. The following are a few important tips to keep in mind:
- Start an email marketing campaign now to get out of towners excited to visit your store
- Strategize summer-only promotions and market them accordingly
- Partner with a likeminded business in the community to cross promote your products/services
- Sponsor a local sports team or event to get your brand name out there
- Take inventory now to ensure you are prepared for additional sales
- Start training your staff to avoid customers delays
- Develop new sales tactics to close the deal on an interested prospect
No matter which one (or more) of the above tips you implement in your business, they key is to start right away. The summer months will be here before we know it and those business equipped to handle the influx in foot traffic will benefit from the added business. Is your business visibly ready for summer? At SERVPRO of North Palm Beach County, we have years of experience in commercial damage restoration. Contact us today to speak with an expert.